What We do
Let the team at Lemon Drop Accounting & Advising take the lead and introduce you to a new level of peace. Peace of mind knowing that bills and payroll are being paid on time, that internal deadlines are being met, and that you have your own financial advocate keeping you informed of any legislative developments. In the current economic conditions, the necessity for quick analysis and decision-making is paramount. Restore your serenity and bring Lemon Drop Accounting & Advising in your corner so that you can return your focus to business; calm, informed and collected.
Financial Management & Reporting
Lemon Drop Accounting & Advising’s financial management and reporting services can lessen your load as a business owner. Whether you are in the beginning stages or poised for expansion, consistent detailed reports are essential to understanding the health of your business.
- Balance Sheet – Snapshot of Assets, Liabilities and Company’s immediate liquidity
- Profit and Loss Statement – Details revenues and expenses classified in an organized Chart of Accounts providing a clear picture of your income
- Statement of Cash Flows – Allocates cash inflow and outflow activity for that period by the different Operating, Investing, and Financing categories
- Custom Management Reports as needed
We understand that bookkeeping needs vary based on industry and volume, however the need for scalable and reliable solutions is universal. Whether you have an internal accountant or are operating as a sole proprietor, we can work with you to provide top-notch solutions.
- Importing and coding of all transactions
- Monthly bank and investment accounts reconciliation
- Reconciliation of business credit card accounts
- Balancing and review of all Balance Sheet accounts
- AR and AP Processing
Controllership / CFO Services
Lemon Drop Accounting & Advising offers comprehensive consulting and controllership services to small and mid-sized enterprises. Through consistent monitoring of financial operations we are able to provide accurate, timely and insightful information.
Not all growing businesses have access to an affordable CFO, but now you do! Contact Lemon Drop Accounting & Advising professionals for guidance on:
- Cash flow forecasting
- Exploring business opportunities
- Guiding decision-making
- Finding cost-effective strategies
Data-Driven KPI Analysis
To advise clients on tracking toward their goals, we evaluate financial data and develop KPI’s that drive performance. This allows us to systematically analyze information on a continual basis allowing for timely reporting and decision making. KPI’s report where the business is going and what operational adjustments are needed to optimize your business.
Other Accounting Services
Other than standard accounting services, Lemon Drop Accounting & Advising offers additional ad hoc services such as:
- Payroll processing and management
- Audit guidance and liaison (sales tax, payroll, workers compensation)
- Sales tax account registration and filing
- Business Plan and Pitch Decks